Toscana Country Club Luxury Real Estate
Toscana Country Club in Indian Wells with its Tuscan inspired architecture and streetscapes surrounded by the awe-inspiring Santa Rosa Mountains and Eisenhower Mountain offers a casual club atmosphere. It attracts homeowners who choose Toscana as their primary residence, second homeowners from around Southern California and snowbirds from across the country. The result—a vibrant and friendly country club luxury living experience with a variety of social and golf, tennis and pickleball events year-round.
About Toscana Country Club
Located in Indian Wells a small gem of a city about 15 miles east of Palm Springs, Toscana’s mid-valley location is convenient to dining, the world-renowned Indian Wells Tennis Garden, home to the BNP Paribus Open. This is one of the sport’s top tournaments attracting top-seeded players from around the world for two weeks of exciting play and social and dining experiences. During the year the venue hosts top music and art festivals drawing residents and visitors alike.
As a resident of Indian Wells, you’ll receive an exclusive Resident Benefit Card which gives you “Resident Perks” including significant discounts at the Indian Wells Golf Resort and VUE Grille & Bar, Indian Wells Resort Hotel, Miramonte Indian Wells Resort Hotel, Renaissance Esmerelda Resort & Spa, Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa, and the Indian Wells Tennis Garden.
Toscana Country Club was built in 2004 and has prospered ranking as one of the area’s top choices for fine country club living. Home prices reflect this as Toscana continues to live up to its reputation.
The Sunrise Company, one of the Desert’s most respected and pioneer award-winning country club developers, used thought and foresight in designing the Club’s six hundred forty acres of residential space.
Luxury Homes for Sale in Toscana Country Club
No Matches Found
Living at Toscana Country Club
Toscana was built on the simple tenant of la dolce vita, or ‘the good life.’ Boasting 631 residences, Toscana’s smart design gives residents and their guests easy access to not one but two Jack Nicklaus signature golf courses. The South Course features challenging bunkering, dramatic elevation changes and of course reach-out-and-touch mountain views no matter your tee time. The North course is as challenging with its arroyos, rugged rock formations all surrounded by Desert flora and fauna. No matter your handicap you’ll enjoy playing Toscana throughout the year.
Toscana Country Club is still growing with new custom-built homes being built to complement existing homes. These luxury properties range in size from around 2,400 square feet to 5,400 square feet. Paying homage to the Coachella Valley and beyond, Toscana’s fifteen different styles and floor plans incorporate Mediterranean, Spanish Colonial, and Tuscan designs. The most popular floor plans include a minimum of a two-car garage, separate golf cart storage area, a wet bar, and more luxury features.
- Milano and Amalfi lots have a wide range of customizations available, including expanded kitchens and widened verandas.
- The Bellagio collection combines taste with hospitality, offering a one-bedroom casita and built-in hobby room to make your own.
- Few of Toscana’s exclusive Cortona collection homes remain, with their stunning surrounding mountain views.
This living the good life social community boasts successful homeowners with little to prove except a desire to relax and enjoy life at Toscana.
Things to do at Toscana Country Club
Toscana’s homeowners enjoy the convenience, comfort, and luxury amenities with a staff who strive to make living at Toscana a five-star experience.
The amenities and services available to all club members are as special as Toscana is.
- The Spa Bella Vita is operational every weekday, with a full spa menu of wellness and pampering.
- The large Sports Center is your on-site option to enjoy tennis, bocce, and pickleball. Personal trainers are available to enhance your fitness and wellness goals.
- A full calendar of planned social activities defines the living experience at Toscana. They foster community and life-long friendships. From holiday cheer to summertime BBQs, you’ll know your neighbors at Toscana if you choose to.
- The dining options at Toscana are impressive. There’s La Cucina, a favorite lunch spot to the Il Caffe Coffee and Juice Bar, to the Il Forno Trattoria and Lounge where residents and friends gather for fine food, wine, and craft cocktails. Intimate and special gatherings of up to 20 people are often held at Toscana’s secluded Wine Cellar.
See Toscana Country Club for Yourself
It’s no surprise that Toscana showcases the natural beauty of the Coachella Valley with an upscale, yet relaxed community with amenities for all. Discover the lifestyle you will enjoy for years to come at Toscana Country Club.
Experience the sweet life, or la dolce vita, of Toscana by scheduling a tour of its luxury real estate offerings today. Why wait?