Indian Wells Luxury Real Estate
A pristine desert oasis and international destination resort the city of Indian Wells is a small city yet big on sophistication and luxury living. Top country club communities including The Vintage, El Dorado, Desert Horizons, Toscana and Indian Wells Country Club beckon to many of the city’s 5,000 residents. The quiet neighborhoods of Indian Wells are beautifully landscaped streets and lanes with abundant landscaping showcasing the best of the Desert. Living in Indian Wells is like being on the perfect vacation.
Residents of Indian Wells enjoy a variety of exclusive “money can’t buy” benefits. With a Resident Benefit Card, residents receive:
- Special green fees
- Beverage and merchandise discounts at the Indian Wells Golf Resort
- Hotel discounts at top properties in Indian Wells.
- Complimentary use of the workout facility at Hyatt Regency.
As one of the more affluent of the cities in the Greater Palm Springs area, the enclave of Indian Wells is bordered by Palm Desert to the West and La Quinta to the East. In addition to Indian Wells’s notoriety as a golfer’s paradise within the exclusive country clubs, there is the Indian Wells Golf Resort. It’s two courses are ranked in the Top 25 “Best Municipal Courses in the United States.”
One of the city’s true gems is The Indian Wells Tennis Gardens, home to the top-ranked BNP Paribas tournament which draws tennis legends and fans from all over the world every March. Throughout the year, you can enjoy top-flight art, music, food and wine festivals at the world-class venue.
Add in a variety of fine and casual dining and entertainment spots within the city limits and the lifestyle Indian Wells offers luxury living at its best. The city’s residents are proud to call Indian Wells home. These high net worth individuals appreciate the privacy and security the city offers with a dedicated police force.
About Indian Wells
This highly sought after city has distinctly humble beginnings compared to its current stature. Discovered in 1853 by prospecting locals, Indian Wells was a thriving Native American community cultivating lush hunting grounds, swaying palms, and furrowed mountain ranges. This fascinating dichotomy between heat and life, plant and stone, is what attracted some of the first celebrity housing resorts to the area. Indian Wells continued to swell in size, accruing more and more date farmers, railroad operators, and eventually luxury country clubs. The city was fully incorporated in the late 1960s. Since then, Indian Wells has remained an active hotspot for vacation-seekers, snowbirds, retirees, celebrities and business owners, as well as affluent sun seekers who are living their best life in Indian Wells.
There are a variety of architectural influences that define the buildings and residential properties here. They range from Desert Contemporary to Spanish and Mediterranean Style custom homes and condominiums. Choice country clubs and stylish neighborhoods offer luxury choices for those looking to spend a few months or relocate full-time to this very special city.
Things to do in Indian Wells
Residents of Indian Wells City have no shortage of things to do.
- The Indian Wells Tennis Garden is the world’s second-largest outdoor tennis facility, hosting some of the most exciting tournaments in the sport’s history. Every March, the Garden hosts the sixth largest International tennis competition in the United States, the BNP Paribas Open.
- Night owls rejoice! Night golfing in Indian Wells is a fun family experience in Indian Wells.
- Just ten minutes away is the shopping and dining oasis of Palm Desert’s El Paseo, where luxury brand shopping and top dining you could want is at hand.
- The Vue Grill & Bar at The Indian Wells Golf Resort is always a popular spot from lunch to after dinner-drinks.
- Locals and visitors alike love La Quinta The Cliff House just a five-minute drive from central Indian Wells for its casual al fresco happy hours and dining.
Visit Indian Wells
The City of Indian Wells is nothing short of immaculate, allowing only a select few to indulge their many passions and truly live life as they choose. When you’re ready to experience this special spirit of luxury, reach out to the professionals that will serve you best. Set a time for your tour through Indian Wells Luxury Real Estate today.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.